Top Gear US is back! - Lexus NX Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-23-2016, 07:53 AM Thread Starter

Top Gear US is back!

I don't know if anyone of you watch this but I personally think its really good, worth worth watching. The first season was a little poor but then it found its feet, dropped the studio bits and became really enjoyable.

Well good news! After last airing in October 2014 and all the trouble in BBC, many thought that the US version of Top Gear that airs on the History Channel had been cancelled. Wood and co-presenter Adam Ferrara posted up a series of tweets showing them and Tanner Foust on set in Cuba for a special episode. It's set to air later this year.
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-15-2016, 08:36 AM

I've just finished watching the third series and the last episode (trip to an Iceland volcano) was as good as any Top Gear i've ever seen. I like where this US version is going. The removal of the celebrity hot lap and regular Stig appearances makes for improved view-ability. Count me in as a fan. As a long time Top Gear UK fan it's hard for me to say, but the US version is fresher and less formulaic - apart from the 'specials', Top Gear UK is a few seasons past it's used by date.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-05-2016, 10:06 AM

Over the weekend, Rutledge Wood, one of the co-stars of History Channels series Top Gear USA, posted to Instagram a photo of himself and fellow hosts Tanner Foust and Adam Ferrara with a message to fans that the final episode will air this week.

Im very sad to say, but Tuesday nights Top Gear on History is the last TG US that we have shot for you. Im not saying Top Gear USA is done, but its done for the immediate future on History, captioned Wood.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-25-2016, 07:21 AM

I am disappointed to hear this, I liked the show although it was difficult to watch in the UK when BBC Three stopped showing it.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page